Here's how to get your Filimin online using the One-step-setup (OSS) bridge product. It will be easiest for you if your Filimin is next to your bridge. You can move the Filimin elsewhere later. To start with, you will not need your phone or any other device, just your Filimin and your bridge.
- Unplug your Filimin
- Unplug the power to your bridge if it is already plugged in.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is clicked securely in between your router and your bridge.
- Plug the power to the bridge back in
- Wait a few minutes. Soon, the LED lights on the bridge should produce a solid green color along with a blinking red (looks like flickering orange to some).
- Plug your Filimin in nearby.
- After booting up and finding the bridge, your Filimin should sing a celebratory rainbow and then go dark. Once your Filimin has gone dark, it's online! (At this point, you can begin the advanced setup if needed)
To do the advanced setup, log into your account at https://filimin.com/login and then click "set up wi-fi and register" over on the left. From there, you can follow the prompts to complete the setup.
Tags: bridge, OSS, One-step-setup, Setup